Sunday 23 February 2014

Holmbury and Pitch Hill 23rd February 2014


Some more reconnaissance this time, mainly involving Pitch Hill, but starting off in the usual car park and then Barry Knows Best before heading over to Pitch Hill.

The trails were reasonably dry and despite the overcast, windy and slightly rainy conditions, it was quite busy out.

As you can see from the trails in blue, I didn't manage a nice circular route, but having checked where some of the fun trails were, I was keen to try as many as possible.





There were plenty to choose from and I didn't find them all. those marked in other colours below were the good ones. I have split the video footage into the relevant sections so you'll know what to expect if you ride them.



Light Blue - Barry Knows Best



140223 Barry Knows best.mp4 from mark holttum on Vimeo.

Red - T1 Fork Left



Red.mp4 from mark holttum on Vimeo.

Green - Rad Lane


Green.mp4 from mark holttum on Vimeo.

Pink - T2-5 Church Run



pink.mp4 from mark holttum on Vimeo.


I also had a go using the camera for stills, I was hoping I would be able to get action shots on the go, but alas it just blurs when moving. I need to look at another option for this ready for rides in the light.

I did get some stills when stopped though











No comments:

Post a Comment