Sunday 26 January 2014

Swinley Forest 25th January 2014

Back again to Swinley, this time with Piers - mys2111s. The good news was that more of the trails were open with some swift repair work having been carried out. Where there were diversions, these were better signed and in places just took out out a small section of a trail, putting us back on the proper trail after the problem section had been passed.

My legs didn't seem to be wanting to get me up hills at all. I struggled for the whole ride, whilst Piers flew up the hills gazelle like. I'm going to have to work on that as my general fitness has improved massively since Christmas, but the climbing really hasn't.

Despite my sluggish climbing abilities we managed to ride all the open trails in about 2 hours.





140125 swinley.mp4 from mark holttum on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment